Best Quotes Tyrion Lannister Quotes
Tyrion Lannister aka Imp or dwarf, son of Tywin Lannister, and Younger brother of Jaime Lannister and Cersei Lannister. He played the character of one wise, honest, true intellect, and the person of the now moment. He doesn’t care about power, family name, or bravery, but he wants to enjoy life and therefore he doesn’t want to die young.
Tyrion Lannister’s life of adventures from the start of the Game of Thrones till the end. He was not like other family, full of arrogance or pride, but he was different and a cause of shame for his family.
At the time of birth, his mother died and so his father and sister used to hate him, but his brother Jaime Lannister always loved him. His father sentenced him to death for the death of King Joffrey. But his brother helped him in escaping. Before jumping on the boat to leave the capital, he killed his father with an arrow in his heart.
For his wisdom and powerful conversations, he was chosen as advisor and hand of the king by Daenerys Targaryen. And after getting the Seven Kingdoms and capital he persuades the John Snow for killing Daenerys Targaryen.
It’s really hard to cover all adventures and masterpiece actions of Tyrion Lannister in one small post. But in this post, I am going to share the list of 24 best quotes and life-changing lessons and quotes from his character.
24 Best Quotes by Tyrion Lannister;
- “Never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it never be used to hurt you.”
- “Death is so final, whereas life… ah, life is full of possibilities.”
- “Mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone.”
- “If you are going to be a cripple, it’s better to be a rich cripple.”
- “You want to lead one day, then learn how to follow.”
- “A ruler who kills those devoted to her is not a ruler who inspires devotion.”
- “It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be, especially when what is has worked out in your favor.”
- “We can’t fight an enemy until we don’t know who is our enemy.”
- “A wise man once said that true history of the world is the history of great conversation in elegant rooms.”
- “We make peace with our enemies, not with our friends.”
- “Children are not their father, luckily for all of us.”
- “A wise man once said that you should never believe a thing simply because you want to believe it.”
- “Give something by giving a nothing.”
- “Nothing scrubs bold notions from a man’s head like a few weeks in a dark cell.”
- “You can only help the people from a position of strength.”
- “You need to take your enemy side. If you are going to see things the way they do. And you need to see things the way they do if you are going to anticipate their actions, respond effectively and beat them.”
- “Sometime nothing is the hardest thing to do.”
- “Tens of thousands of innocent lives, one not particularly innocent dwarf, it seems like a fair trade.”
- “Love is more powerful than a reason.”
- “All dwarfs may be bastards, yet not all bastards are dwarfs.”
- “Just because I pay you for your services, it doesn’t diminish our friendship.”
- “Life is full of little ironies.”
- “Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.”
- “Sometime duty is the death of love.”