Famous Karma Quotes
Karma, the timeless and profound concept of cause and effect, weaves its intricate threads through the fabric of life, reminding us that every action carries consequences, both seen and unseen.
Spanning cultures and civilizations, this universal law speaks to the interconnectedness of all things, inspiring contemplation on the significance of our choices and the ripple effects they create.
In this collection, we will take you on famous karma quotes, each offering profound insights into this profound principle. From renowned philosophers to new-age thinkers’ voices, these quotes shed light on the power of our deeds, teaching us to sow seeds of kindness, compassion, and goodwill, for they hold the promise of a harvest that transcends time.
As we explore these wisdom-filled words, we come to understand that karma is not merely a notion of retribution, but a gentle guiding force that nudges us toward growth, accountability, and self-awareness.
Here’s a list of famous karma quotes:
- “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Karma has no deadline.” – Anonymous
- “What goes around comes around.” Unknown
- “The universe will always balance out your actions.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Do good and good will come to you.” – Unknown
- “Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Karma is the universal law of cause and effect. You reap what you sow.” – Idowu Koyenikan
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- “Karma is a boomerang. What you send out, you get back.” – Deepak Chopra
- “I believe in karma. That means I can do bad things to people all day long and I assume they deserve it.” – Dogbert (Scott Adams)
- “Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results.” – Sakyong Mipham
- “Karma is a universal law of cause and effect. Every action has a reaction. What you sow, you reap.” – Wayne Dyer
- “The law of karma is also called the law of cause and effect, action, and reaction. It is a law of the mind.” – Frederick Lenz
- “You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.” – Ericka Williams
- “Karma is not about punishment or reward. It’s about learning and growing.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Karma bides its time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.” – Benjamin Bayani
- “Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad.” – Stephen Richards
- “The person who is a source of misery to others is a patient of misery himself.” – Lord Mahavira
- “Karma is not about getting what you deserve. It’s about getting what you need.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Karma is not just about the troubles, but also about surmounting them.” – Rick Springfield
- “Karma is like a boomerang, whatever you give out… will come back to you.” – Rashida Rowe
- “Karma is a mirror. It reflects back to us what we are.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Karma is like gravity; it’s so basic, we don’t even notice it.” – S. Kelley Harrell
- “If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.” – Russell Simmons
- “Karma is a teacher. It teaches us about the consequences of our actions.” – Deepak Chopra
- “Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch.” – Unknown
- “Karma is a friend. It helps us to grow and evolve.” – Paulo Coelho
- “Karma is not punishment or retribution but simply an extended expression or consequence of natural acts.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning.” – Ivy Baker Priest
These karma quotes remind us to be mindful of our actions, for what we put out into the world has a way of coming back to us. They inspire us to cultivate positive intentions and treat others with kindness, understanding that the seeds we sow today shape our destiny tomorrow. Check out here for more inspirational Quotes collections.