Inspirational Quotes about Life and Happiness
Life is filled with ups and downs, happiness and sorrow. How we choose to approach life’s challenges and blessings impacts our overall well-being.
The renowned thought leaders, philosophers, and innovators throughout history provide perspectives on life, happiness, and success that can guide us on our own journeys.
Their wisdom reminds us that happiness comes from within, through living purposefully, acting compassionately, thinking positively, and seizing each day.
In this blog post, we are sharing a collection of quotes that offer timeless inspiration and insight into finding meaning, joy, gratitude, and inner fulfillment in life. Whether facing adversity, accomplishing goals, or pausing to appreciate the present, these words, and wisdom provide uplifting reminders of what matters most.
Here is a list of famous inspirational quotes about life and happiness:
- “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.” – Dalai Lama
- “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others.” – Booker T. Washington
- “The best way to predict the future is to create it.” – Peter Drucker
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count, it’s the life in your years.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.” – Mark Twain
- “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
- “The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.” – E.E. Cummings
- “Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
- “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
- “Tough times never last but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schiuller
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain
- “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
- “You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” – C.S. Lewis
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Happiness is not by chance, but by choice.” – Jim Rohn
- “Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
- “Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- “Follow your bliss and doors will open where there were no doors before.” – Joseph Campbell
- “Happiness is a direction, not a place.” – Sydney J. Harris
- “There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they make the best of everything they have.” – Anonymous
- “People are just as happy as they make up their minds to be.” – Abraham Lincoln
I hope you find these quotes inspiring and they bring some positivity and motivation into your life! Check here for more inspirational Quotes Collection You May Like!